Three days ago I defined what I want and took the notes here on my sweet blog. However, since then my consciousness level has risen up rather fast, and I have made some updates and adjustments in what I want. So as of this moment, below is what I want.
What I want
Me comes first:
- Being sovereign, secure, super-powerful and surrendered in existence.
- Being authentic, honest, humorous and happy with myself.
- Having the freedom to do what I want when I want to.
- Having abundance of energy, well-being and wealth to do anything I want.
- Being ready, able and willing to receive all the good that this life has to offer.
- Feeling the vitality and the beauty of my body and honoring it. And feeling wonderful in my dresses.
- Enjoying the delicious juicy feeling that my body creates when I work out, do yoga or dance, and feeling graceful and gorgeous in posture.
- Having words-can’t-describe-it good experiences. (like my “honeymoons” with B)
- Laughing and dancing abundantly. Becoming one with music. Perhaps singing too.
- Having crazy fun and spontaneous adventures. (like my Beijing night outs)
- Creating beautiful creations that I can look at and never be able to get enough of. (like my sweet blog posts)
- Owning beautiful real estates and decorating them the way I like. (like I used to)
- Living and working in wonderful places, which vibe with beauty and comfort. Being in the nature a lot.
Continue reading What I want (updated)
Life events have triggered me to think about and decide what I want going forward, and when I wrote them down, I got pleasantly surprised that none of what I want is an end-goal, but all of them are processes. The problem with having concrete end-goals is that I invariably achieve almost all of them and once I get close to achieving them, a nagging feeling of dissatisfaction grows inside me and my subconscious mind sets off a destruction process. (Click here for the story about it.)
That being my previous patterns, I am glad to see that I have taken the lessons from my past experiences and have gotten better at defining what I truly want.
So what are the new definitions of what I want?
And the answers are here for your curiosity. Continue reading What I want
It has been nearly 2 years since I started walking down the path, which was lit brightly by Oprah, and this is a spiritual path. Before coming to that path, I had no mental concept of God, let alone having a relationship with God.
And after watching hundreds of videos on spiritual matters (many of which are those of Oprah’s of course), shared most of them on my sweet blog and seen how my inner and outer worlds keep changing, now all I want is to get more of this good stuff called God.
As you know, religions personify God and refers to God as “him”, but the God that I have grown to know includes he, she, it, they, us and all, and also resides in all living and non-living beings including the air and the space. In short, I have grown to know that God is the energy behind all existence.
And at this point, God‘s existence in my life is on-and-off. Continue reading Taking Oprah’s lessons to heart
Beautiful love poem collections of Rumi. Read by Deepak Chopra.
Be yourself, be unique!
A beautiful poem by By Maya Angelou
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
Continue reading Phenomenal Woman
A few days ago when I watched below TEDx Talk of Simon Sinek, I realized that I was among those people, who didn’t know WHY they wanted to do business.
In business schools and programs, we are taught and brainwashed that the key purpose of doing business is to earn profit. The greater the profit, the better. But after years of personal experiences and watching of successful business people’s experiences, now I am convinced that Continue reading Why I will do Business
Today I found the man, who has found the Billionaire Formula. His name is Naveen Jain. What separates him from the other two Billionaires in below video and in real life is the fact that he is able to verbalize the Billionaire Formula, seeks to executive it purposefully, taught it to his children successfully and perhaps taught it to others as well.
Put in the documentarian’s own words, “For Naveen, the Billionaire formula is simple.”
According to Naveen, the Billionaire formula is this: Continue reading The Billionaire Formula
This morning I heard a wonderful story about having a Dog vs. Cat attitude and I couldn’t resist sharing. The person, who narrated the story was John C. Maxwell, and he brought superb spirit to the story. If you wanna listen to the story, play below speech at 36:33. But f you prefer reading it, read the story below the video.
And before you start with the video, I would like to share with you my opinion about attitude. I think that attitude is what feeling looks like. As you must have heard before, everyone always talks about having a good attitude. But I think, if you get the inner feeling right, it will show in good attitude anyway.
Second, I would like to give you my opinion about having a fulfilling life, Continue reading Dog vs. Cat Attitude